The most asked question, "What can we do?"
So you have decided to charter our vessel for the day, now you have to decide what you want to do! Everyone has a different idea of how they want to spend their day on the water. Sometimes the number of people you will bring or the weather could be very important. We are licensed to carry up to six people on our charters but sometimes, less is more. Other times, having the whole family aboard is fun. In the summer months when the Gulf is warm, swimming and hitting the beach is great. In the winter months cruising to destinations for eating and seeing things are the goals. But whatever you decide upon, we will try our best to exceed your expectations!
Large Bow Area for Ceremonies
Full Galley for Food Prep & Storage
Open Cockpit Seating for 8+
Air Conditioned Lower Areas
Air Conditioned Helm
Two Comfortable Staterooms
Two Private Bathrooms
Plenty of room for dressing & prep
Full Safety Equipment & Electronics
Cape Coral, Fort Myers & Surrounding Areas
$150/hr (4 hour minimum)
Custom Packages Available
Some of the more popular requested activities (usually 4-6 hours but they can be extending to any timeframe):
1) Lunch by Water: Picking up our clients at their chosen location and cruising to a location for lunch (Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers, or the Cape) and back.
2) Lunch on the Water/Sightseeing: Picking up our clients and sightseeing by boat with lunch served on the boat (Whether brought aboard by our clients or we have arranged to provide food).
3) Lunch and the Beach: Picking up our clients and cruising to Fort Myers Beach or Sanibel, anchoring off the beach, lunch, swimming, and beach walking (Depending on water temperature).
4) Sunset Cruise: Picking up our clients and cruising around, watching the sunset and returning. (Our vessel has thermal vision and digital radar for safe running in the dark).
5) Dinner/Sunset Cruise: Picking up our clients and cruising to a location for dinner (Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers, or the Cape) and watching the sunset then returning.
6) Extended Cruising/Lunch: Cruising down to Naples or Marco Island for lunch and sightseeing (Usually a full day 6-8 hours and a $200.00 fuel surcharge).
All of these or any combination can be planned for your charter.